1. Sangria Jell-O Shots
Bring ‘em to a barbecue and win the coolest guest award. Instructions here.
2. Frozen Sangria
If only 7-Eleven would add this to their Slurpee flavors, we’d be set. Instructions here.
3. Sangria Popsicles
Satisfy the kid in you and the adult in you. Basically, satisfy you. Instructions here.
4. Mambo Taxi Cocktail
What’s better than sangria? Sangria blended into a frozen margarita, of course. Instructions here.
5. Sangria Soup
This beats chicken noodle any day. Instructions here.
6. Super Bulldog
Sangria + frozen margarita + dos Coronitas = a very happy you. Instructions for bulldogs here; to make it a super, just add a cup of sangria!
7. Savory Sangria
This one combines basil and ginger with white wine for a zesty flavor. Instructions here.
8. Champagne Sangria
Summer weddings, anyone? Instructions here.
9. Spicy Sangria with Grilled Fruit
Hot sauce in your sangria? Don’t knock it till you try it! Instructions here.
10. Sangria Fruit Salad
If your favorite part of sangria is munching on the fruit, this recipe is for you. Instructions here.
12. Sangria Salad
Nothing wrong with a booze-inspired salad. Still healthy, right? Instructions here.
17. Frozen Grape Sangria
You use frozen grapes instead of ice. GENIUS! Instructions here.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.