5. Bombing the Williamsburg Bridge.
Note to non-skaters: this is not what it sounds like.
10. Skating all day and then ending up at an art show at night.
(If there’s free beer).
14. And washing them down with dollar waters from the skatepark.
19. Cooling down with shaved ice from a cart in the summer.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.