1. You say this to yourself every morning:
2. This is how you feel at work most days:
3. Your idea of staying in shape looks something like this:
4. Remember that one time you tried “getting in touch with nature”? This is what you looked like:
5. Because your idea of fun is different than most people’s.
7. Because you’re perfectly happy keeping yourself entertained.
8. This is your best piece of relationship advice:
9. Because frankly you don’t particularly care for relationships you’re not in.
11. Because this is how you and your significant other argue:
16. You haven’t changed much since high school.
18. Because sometimes people get the wrong impression of you.
19. But you’re working on getting your priorities in order.
20. You sometimes need to subtly remind people of your worth.
24. You’re realistic, and your friends appreciate that about you.
25. You still know how to have a good time…
27. At the end of the day, you know you’re better off than most.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲