1. When cross-country ski coach Justin Wadsworth didn’t forget the meaning of sportsmanship and replaced Anton Gafarov’s broken ski in the middle of a race.
2. When gold-medalist Dario Cologna waited 28 minutes after crossing the finish line in men’s cross-country to shake hands with Roberto Carcelen, who finished last.
3. When sisters Chloe and Justine Dufour-Lapointe won gold and silver respectively and took the medal stand hand-in-hand.
4. When Olympic volunteers skied down the half pipe in a heart-shape formation in honor of Sarah Burke, a pioneer of women’s freestyle, who died during training in 2012.
5. When Gus Kenworthy vowed to adopt five stray puppies from Sochi so they could have a proper home.