2. This cat who isn’t even sure what’s real and what’s fake anymore.
3. These kittens who had to grow up too quickly. Their innocence died with a flickering of your fingers.
4. This cat who will never let her guard down around you again. She’s an emotional FORTRESS because of you.
5. This cat who will happily decline any future invitations to your little dinner parties.
6. This cat who will never go out for sushi with you again.
8. This cat who isn’t quite sure what’s going on here, but he knows he doesn’t like it.
10. This cat who immediately quit his job after the Post-It incident.
11. This cat who’s been having waking nightmares since this episode. NIGHTMARES.
12. This cat who will listen to his gut next time you ask him to do something weird, like sit in a shark’s mouth.
13. This cat who is done being your little crash dummy. Do your own stunts next time, human.
14. This cat who insists you make your own toast from now, because she is DONE.
15. This cat who’s beginning to realize that nothing lasts forever.
16. This kitten who’s not sure who invited the LIZARDS WHEN SHE SPECIFICALLY SAID NO LIZARDS!
18. This cat who doesn’t understand why everyone snaps at her when she’s just trying to be friendly.
19. This cat who played her last game of “capture the dot” with you. Have fun playing it alone.
20. This cat who doesn’t even know which way is up anymore.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."