2. A cartwheeling cheerleader from center court also sets a pretty high bar for trick shots.
3. But a shot from 321 feet up (98 meters) is just a little bit harder than anything we’ve seen.
4. Because it’s really, really high.
5. BUT HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE. Swoosh.
6. Every angle of this shot provides another bit of context that makes it all seem nuttier.
7. You could attempt this shot, what, 500 times and never make it in?
8. And here’s Rim Cam, for good measure.
9. Bro hugs for everyone!
10. The entire sequence gives you a real sense of the size and scale of the effort. Quite impressive.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)