3. But a shot from 321 feet up (98 meters) is just a little bit harder than anything we’ve seen.
4. Because it’s really, really high.
5. BUT HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE. Swoosh.
6. Every angle of this shot provides another bit of context that makes it all seem nuttier.
7. You could attempt this shot, what, 500 times and never make it in?
8. And here’s Rim Cam, for good measure.
9. Bro hugs for everyone!
10. The entire sequence gives you a real sense of the size and scale of the effort. Quite impressive.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.