2. A cartwheeling cheerleader from center court also sets a pretty high bar for trick shots.
3. But a shot from 321 feet up (98 meters) is just a little bit harder than anything we’ve seen.
4. Because it’s really, really high.
5. BUT HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE. Swoosh.
6. Every angle of this shot provides another bit of context that makes it all seem nuttier.
7. You could attempt this shot, what, 500 times and never make it in?
8. And here’s Rim Cam, for good measure.
9. Bro hugs for everyone!
10. The entire sequence gives you a real sense of the size and scale of the effort. Quite impressive.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.