1. This trick shot from a Slip ‘n Slide is very good.
2. A cartwheeling cheerleader from center court also sets a pretty high bar for trick shots.
3. But a shot from 321 feet up (98 meters) is just a little bit harder than anything we’ve seen.
4. Because it’s really, really high.
5. BUT HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE. Swoosh.
6. Every angle of this shot provides another bit of context that makes it all seem nuttier.
7. You could attempt this shot, what, 500 times and never make it in?
8. And here’s Rim Cam, for good measure.
9. Bro hugs for everyone!
10. The entire sequence gives you a real sense of the size and scale of the effort. Quite impressive.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›