22. The “Sarah Needs A Confidence Boost” Turtlenecks
There are hideous butterfly brooches (her character was unfortunately fond of these on several outfits) and I’m not even sure WHAT to call that pattern …. Really, there are no words, but there is one thing we can learn from Sarah: Do not wear mud-colored clothing when you are madly in love with your sexy coworker.
21. The “Jamie Is Engaged And He Is Still Wearing A Poop-Colored Sweater” Turtleneck
It’s rather unfortunate.
20. The “Daniel’s Depressed” Grey Turtleneck
It is heartbreaking what happened to Liam Neeson’s character. But this baggy shirt will not get Claudia Schiffer to fall in love with you.
19. The “Generic Winter Wardrobe” Turtleneck
Seen here in three different forms during the school holiday pageant.
18. The “My Friend Has Just Told Me He’s Going to Wisconsin To Get Laid” Zip-Up Turtleneck Sweater
Comforting when you need to keep your sanity about you, but its reach is little more than functional.
17. The “I’m Going to Cheat On You As Soon As You Leave To Go To A Wedding” Turtleneck
As seen on Jamie’s girlfriend. Plus points for oversized comforts. Minus points for the whole having-sex-with-his-brother thing.
16. The “Stripes Mean We Are Serious About Learning Another Language” Turtlenecks
Unclear whether there is scientific proof that stripes fuel brainpower, but these students in Jamie’s foreign language class seemed to think so.
15. The “How Long Have You Been In Love With Karl” Pep Talk Mock Turtleneck
Suitable for moments when you’re trying to figure out how long one of your employees has been in love with another of your employees.
14. The “Daniel Is Slightly Less Depressed” Turtleneck
After overcoming the first phase of the grieving process, the widower moves on to clothing with shape.
13. The “Covert Eavesdropper” Turtleneck
This man thought he would be sneaky in black listening to Karen call Harry out – but he failed.
12. The “I Am Going to Cheat On My Wife, Maybe” Black Turtleneck of Doom
Worn when Snape contemplates buying his slutty secretary a Christmas gift; black like his soul at this particular moment.
11. The “I Really Want to Watch Jamie’s Proposal” Turtleneck of Hopeless Romanticism
Green is the color of love, not envy, in the case of this woman who happily marched at the front of the crowd to Aurelia’s restaurant.
10. The “Grown Men Wear Sea Colors” Turtlenecks
This may, in fact, be the same turtleneck in two different colors.
9. The “Uncle Jamie’s Here!” Turtleneck
Not for long - it’s OK, though. He’s winter-ready in this tan number.
8. The “Hi, Karl” Turtleneck Sweater
HE’S SO PRETTY.
7. The “Nativity Scene DIY Costume” Turtleneck
Points to Penguin’s mom for reusing an orange turtleneck.
6. The “Jamie Only Packed One Turtleneck To Mend His Broken Heart” Grey Turtleneck Of Dispair
No, but really.
5. The “Sigh, Mia” Black Turtleneck
Gotta hand it to her, though: The girl knows how to find a flattering turtleneck.
4. The “I Am Naked in Every Scene Except Two, And For Those, I Wear Pink” Turtleneck
It is quite flattering, however.
3. The “I’m Claudia Schiffer And I Look Brilliant In Everything, Especially Thick Woolen Layers” Blue Turtleneck
2. The “This Precious Angel Just Wants You To Sing Her Christmas Carols” Turtleneck
Guaranteed to melt even the biggest Scrooge’s heart this holiday season.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›