1. Here is this full body turkey costume. And you’d look pretty cool if you wore this for Halloween.
2. BUT, notice you’ve got plenty of extra room in the thighs.
3. And in the shoulders.
4. So what if…
6. You wore this duck suit underneath it! And 1/3 of the way through the night did a turkey —> duck striptease.
7. And THEN 2/3 into the part you reveal a chicken suit under the duck suit!
8. Congratulations. You have just honored the food gods with your masterful Turducken costume.
9. PS. If wearing three layers of clothing doesn’t sound so fun, you *could* achieve the same effect with the turkey suit, a chicken hat/gloves.
12. BuzzFeed Food officially endorses Option #1
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️