You may remember that the Food Network’s Cooking Channel is holding their own version of March Madness, pitting 32 beloved college campus foods against each other bracket style. The editors also shot photos of each dish and developed recipes for all 32. These are the eight finalists chosen by reader votes. Click through to vote and get recipes. The winner will be announced April 6.
1. University of Illinois: Stuffed Pizza
2. Marquette University: The Marquette
4. University of Kentucky: Ho Burger and Tots
6. University of Kansas: Chicken Cheddar Wrap
8. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
We've got your WKND covered.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›