You may remember that the Food Network’s Cooking Channel is holding their own version of March Madness, pitting 32 beloved college campus foods against each other bracket style. The editors also shot photos of each dish and developed recipes for all 32. These are the eight finalists chosen by reader votes. Click through to vote and get recipes. The winner will be announced April 6.
1. University of Illinois: Stuffed Pizza
2. Marquette University: The Marquette
4. University of Kentucky: Ho Burger and Tots
6. University of Kansas: Chicken Cheddar Wrap
8. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.