You may remember that the Food Network’s Cooking Channel is holding their own version of March Madness, pitting 32 beloved college campus foods against each other bracket style. The editors also shot photos of each dish and developed recipes for all 32. These are the eight finalists chosen by reader votes. Click through to vote and get recipes. The winner will be announced April 6.
1. University of Illinois: Stuffed Pizza
2. Marquette University: The Marquette
4. University of Kentucky: Ho Burger and Tots
6. University of Kansas: Chicken Cheddar Wrap
8. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
We've got your WKND covered.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.