4. It was invented in Germany in the 1960s. Today, it is popular enough there that it’s served in lots of different flavors….
7. Spaghetti-Eis is made by pressing vanilla ice cream through a potato ricer to create “noodles.”
11. As of this week, you can find Spaghetti-Eis at Dolce Gelateria, a frozen treats shop that opened in June in NYC’s West Village.
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›