4. It was invented in Germany in the 1960s. Today, it is popular enough there that it’s served in lots of different flavors….
7. Spaghetti-Eis is made by pressing vanilla ice cream through a potato ricer to create “noodles.”
11. As of this week, you can find Spaghetti-Eis at Dolce Gelateria, a frozen treats shop that opened in June in NYC’s West Village.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›