4. It was invented in Germany in the 1960s. Today, it is popular enough there that it’s served in lots of different flavors….
7. Spaghetti-Eis is made by pressing vanilla ice cream through a potato ricer to create “noodles.”
11. As of this week, you can find Spaghetti-Eis at Dolce Gelateria, a frozen treats shop that opened in June in NYC’s West Village.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.