2. Now you own a lot of these…
3. …but you only like to write in them with your favorite pen.
In case you haven’t discovered your one and only yet, here are few good pens: (pictured, clockwise from top left) 1) Zebra’s F-301 Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen 0.7mm 2) Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point 3) Sakura Pigma Micron Clam Ink Pen 4) Pilot® Dr. Grip® Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black Ink/Black Barrel 5) Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers 6) uni-ball® Vision™ Exact™ Liquid Ink Rollerball Pens, 0.5 mm, Micro Point
7) uni-ball Vision Stick Fine Point Roller Ball Pen 8) Pilot Precise V7 Roller Ball Stick Pen 9) Paper Mate Write Bros. Stick Medium Tip Ballpoint Pens 10) Paper Mate Flair Tip-Guard Medium Tip Felt Porous Pens 11) Paper Mate Flair Point-Guard Porous Point Pens 12) BIC Round Stic Ball Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, 13) Pentel EnerGel-X Retractable Liquid Gel Pen, 0.5mm, Fine Line, Needle Tip Not pictured but excellent: Pentel® R.S.V.P.® Ballpoint Pens
4. You stay up late at night making a list of things you need to do tomorrow.
5. You make lists even to deal with emotional issues, like “Forgetting Landon.”
6. Sometimes your emails turn out like this:
7. When you come back from vacation and you’re all relaxed and happy, you make a list of ways to stay that way even though you’ll probably never look at it again.
8. You organize your grocery list into sections or aisles.
9. You have considered creating something that looks like this.
Five different colored pens.
10. You add things to your lists that you’ve already done just so you can cross it off.
13. You’re constantly downloading new productivity apps just trying to GTD.
15. You make lists of the books you want to read.
Here’s some help with that: 65 Books You Need To Read In Your 20s.
17. And songs want to sing at karaoke.
Bonus points if you keep a shared google doc of karaoke songs with your friends.
18. You feel the need to write down your workout routine.
19. Sometimes it feels like making lists is just another way to procrastinate.
20. And sometimes you feel like you never get anything done, even though you’re trying so hard.
21. But you push through it.
22. Know you’re in good company. Johnny Cash was a list maker.
24. And you may realize that lists are a part of who you are.
25. Eventually, making them may even teach you something about yourself.
26. And even though it may be a little obsessive, it’s part of what what makes you a great friend or mother or sister or father.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›