1. 30-Minute Squash Coconut Curry
There’s peanut butter in this. Holla. Get the recipe.
3. Chicken Breasts with Olive, Caper, and Tomato Dressing
The recipe is kind of loose but you basically just mix all the ressing ingredienets together, pound a chicken breast flat, lightly pan fry it, and top with the dressing. Serve over Israeli couscous. Get the recipe here.
4. Steak and Arugula Salad
This recipe is part of Bon Appetit’s Food Lover’s cleanse and the steak in this recipe is actually left over from the night before in the cleanse. So get directions for the steak here and the salad here
5. Butternut Squash Carbonara
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.