4. Marinated Grilled Chicken with Cucumber-Watermelon Salsa
If you don’t have a grill, just pan roast your chicken breast (you can use a grill pan or just a regular skillter): Heat the oven to 400, heat canola oil in the skillet until it’s nearly smoking, put the chicken breasts into the skillet, pressing down occasionally for 5 minutes then transfer the skillet to oven and roast until chicken is just cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Get the recipe.
6. Grilled Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw, Mango and Avocado
If you don’t have a grill, just pan fry the fish: Heat a pan with canola oil until almost smoking then cook fish on eat side for 2-3 minutes. And if you’re in a hurry / hungry, skip the sour cream-cabbage concoction and just squeeze a little lime and sprinkle salt on sliced cabbage. Get the recipe.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑