1. With wild mushrooms and thyme melted right in:
2. Glazed with pumpkin butter and walnuts:
3. Spiked with brandied cranberries and figs:
4. As a galette, with fig and pear:
Recipe: Fig, Pear, and Brie Gallette
5. Dripping with maple syrup and pecans:
Recipe: Baked Brie with Pecans
6. Smothered with blackberry compote:
7. As bite-sized pastries, with rosemary and honey:
8. Pouring out of crisp, flaky phyllo dough with apricot jam:
Recipe: Baked Apricot Brie
9. In puff pastry, topped with cold figs, pistachios, and honey:
10. WIth a thick layer of spiced blueberry sauce:
Recipe: Baked Brie with Blueberry Sauce
11. En croûte, with sundried tomatoes and thyme:
12. In a ramekin with soft roasted garlic and honey:
13. With grape balsamic compote and slivered almonds:
14. In a perfectly-browned pastry shell, with sun-dried tomatoes and capers:
15. On a stick, with sweet cherry jam:
Recipe: Bite-Sized Baked Brie
16. Blended with cream, baked inside an artichoke:
Recipe: Artichoke With Baked Brie Sauce
17. Swimming in pecan praline sauce:
Recipe: Pecan Praline Baked Brie
18. Topped with roasted strawberries, oozing from a thick layer of pastry:
19. With honey, lavender, and thyme baked into the rind:
Recipe: Baked Camembert
20. In a neat parcel of prosciutto, phyllo dough, and pear jam:
21. As a rustic dip with crispy bacon, peppers, and thyme:
22. Wrapped in a simple, thin layer of prosciutto:
23. For the brie-averse, cream cheese baked with bacon and ranch is a delicious alternative:
Totally not brie, but so delicious it had to be included.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?