1. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Cook chicken, onions, celery, garlic and broth for 4 hours in a slow cooker. Add the hot sauce, let it go another 30 minutes, then wrap it up and add all your favorite things. Get the recipe.
2. Bacon, Radish, and Avocado Lettuce Wraps
No real recipe here, which makes it even better: Smush avocado, slice radishes, and cook bacon. Via Fresh Tart.
3. Vegetarian Cabbage Wraps With Grilled Tofu and Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
The sauce sounds good: peanut butter, sesame oil, tamari, garlic, juice of 1 lime, honey, and red pepper flakes. Get the recipe.
4. PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps Copycat Recipe
5. Healthy Protein-Style Ahi Tuna Burgers
This comes with a tartar sauce: You’ll mix mayo, sour cream, pickles and pickle juice, lemon juice and ground ginger. Sounds great. Get the recipe.
6. Easy Taco Lettuce Wrap
7. Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Dipping Sauce
This recipe has a super shortcut recipe for peanut dipping sauce that’s just Newman’s Own Sesame Ginger Dressing + Peanut Butter. But if store-bought salad dressing isn’t for you, use a from-scratch recipe for the sauce instead.
8. Seared Steak Lettuce Cups
Flank steak with cucumber, scallions, and a simple lime-ginger sauce. Get the recipe.
9. Vegetarian Mexican Quinoa Salad Cups With Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing
The sweet potato chunks get roasted, the black beans are flavored with cumin and cinnamon, and the dressing is made from avocado, cilantro, and lime. Get the recipe.
10. Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps
You’ll sauté chicken, reheat frozen corn, and make a quick chipotle sauce in a food processor (cilantro, lime juice, chipotle peppers in adobo) — then heat it all back up together with some diced bell pepper. Get the recipe.
11. Easy Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
Make salad. Cook ground turkey with spices. Add salsa and some chicken stock. Garnish. Get the recipe.
12. BLT Lettuce Wraps
Cooked and crumbled bacon + cheese + tomatoes + a tangy mayo sauce. Get the recipe.
13. Sweet and Sour Pork in Lettuce Cups
A good straightforward take: Heat pan, add onion and garlic, and minced pork, add delicious liquids and cook it down. Eat. You could easily sub ground chicken, turkey, or beef here. Get the recipe.
14. Chicken Sausage Lettuce Wraps
You’ll make super-flavorful chicken sausage patties by mixing ground chicken with fish sauce, Thai chile, shallots, oyster sauce and garlic, then wrap them in adorable lettuce packages. Get the recipe.
15. Lettuce Wraps with Smoked Trout
Quick pickle carrots and cucumbers in lime juice, sugar and fish sauce for 30 minutes. Toss in smoked trout, mint, basil, and tomatoes, peanuts. DELICIOUS! Get the recipe.
16. Artichoke-and-Beef Lettuce Wraps
Filled with artichokes, beef, zucchini, chickpeas, Parmesan, basil, capers, lemon juice, and olive oil. Get the recipe.
17. Crockpot Curried Thai Short Rib Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce + Mango Salsa.
This one may be more of a dinner party dish than a family meal: You’ll brown short ribs then put them in a slow cooker for 8 hours with garlic, ginger, sweet Thai chili sauce, soy sauce, thai red curry paste and fish sauce. Get the recipe.
18. Vegan Lettuce Wraps with Edamame, Quinoa, and Soy-Garlic Chili Sauce
An easy, light vegan dinner for a hot summer night. Get the recipe.
19. Paleo Tuna Avocado Lettuce Wraps
Here’s a no-mayo tuna salad if that’s your thing, mixed with spices and avocado. Get the recipe.
20. Chipotle Turkey Burgers With Guacamole
…and green bunz. Get the recipe.
21. Easy Mexican Crockpot Chicken Lettuce Wrap
Slow cook chicken breast with beans, tomatoes, and seasoning for 6 hours, then garnish. Get the recipe.
22. Curried Salmon Burger Lettuce Wraps w/Crispy Sweet Potato Straws + Goat Cheese.
A genius excuse to put sweet potato fries in your lettuce wrap along with some healthy pan-fried salmon burgers. Why not. Get the recipe.
23. Asian Lettuce Wraps with Prawn, Avocado, and Nuoc Cham
A Vietnamese version. Get the recipe.
24. Easy Chicken Salad Wrap
This sounds really weird and was created by a kid, winning the JIF peanut butter’s “Creative Kids In the Kitchen” Contest: Mix peanut butter with mayonnaise and honey, toss in cooked chicken, chopped apple, and grapes. Huh. Try it..
25. Paleo Ground Beef, Mushroom, and Broccoli Slaw Lettuce Cups
26. Latin-Spiced Chicken in Lettuce Cups
For the dark meat lovers: Chicken leg gets marinated in lime juice, olive oil and spices for four hours before they’re roasted, so you know this one’s good. Get the recipe.
27. Raw Vegan Collard Wraps
Bell pepper, avocado, sprouts, pecans, tamari, and spices. Get the recipe.
28. Spicy Uni Lardo Sushi In Lettuce Cups
FANCY TIME! Warning, will not be easy or cheap to source ingredients but those who want to get down with some lardo and uni will not mind. Get the recipe.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›