I love the Epicurious app and I use it all the time for workweek meal inspiration or dinner parties. I found this other, more basic watermelon salad recipe for a Labor Day party a while ago. It was a hit at the BBQ, but after a while, I changed it up and started making this Vietnamese watermelon salad. It’s unreal. It takes only about ten minutes, the chopping is the main event — I don’t measure anything —then just toss to combine. —Morgan Morillo, 28, New York Times media planner, New York City
1. You will need:
6. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 15 minutes while you make the dressing.
You can leave them in there for up to 4 hours.
17. Then eat. Preferably alongside some kind of grilled meat.
Recipe by Victoria Abbott Riccardi for Bon Appetit.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.