I love the Epicurious app and I use it all the time for workweek meal inspiration or dinner parties. I found this other, more basic watermelon salad recipe for a Labor Day party a while ago. It was a hit at the BBQ, but after a while, I changed it up and started making this Vietnamese watermelon salad. It’s unreal. It takes only about ten minutes, the chopping is the main event — I don’t measure anything —then just toss to combine. —Morgan Morillo, 28, New York Times media planner, New York City
1. You will need:
6. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 15 minutes while you make the dressing.
You can leave them in there for up to 4 hours.
17. Then eat. Preferably alongside some kind of grilled meat.
Recipe by Victoria Abbott Riccardi for Bon Appetit.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›