1. Chihuahua Taco Holder, $28
Taco night essential. Get it here.
2. Sriracha Water Bottle, $8
Maybe it’s not a water bottle, maybe it holds Sriracha. Up to you. Get it here.
3. Unicorn Seasoning Shaker, $14
Really weird. Really like it. Get it here.
4. Nibble Coaster, $18
It’s not healthy to drink on an empty stomach so obviously this is a very important invention. Get it here.
5. Perfect Pat of Butter Cutter, $15
How have you lived without this. Get it here.
7. Anatomically Correct Organ Chocolates, $31
Especially ideal for a med school student, doctor, nurse, or other crazy person. Get it here.
8. Hot Dog Toaster, $18
Everyone has someone in their life obsessed with hot dogs, and that someone needs this machine. Getit here.
9. Hedgehog Toothpick Holder, $25
Cutesy classy is the new shabby chic. Did I just say that? *fart noises* Get it here.
10. Banana Slicer, $10
Kiiiiiiind of cringe inducing, but it works. Get it here.
11. Peanut Butter and Jelly BFF Rings, $15
The cutest. Get it here.
12. Herb Keeper, $21
Anyone you buy this for has to cook you a really fresh healthy dinner. That’s a rule. Get it here.
13. Pretzel Pool Float, $24
Anything able to induce hunger when you’re in a bathing suit is doing it right. Buy it here.
14. Pineapple Corer, $6
15. Traveling Snack Bowl, $25
‘Cause it’s not OK to never be without those snaxx. Get it here.
16. Twirling Spaghetti Fork, $14
Because eating spaghetti is otherwise just impossible. Get it here.
17. The Roll N Pour, $15
Whoa. This…..I don’t even know. Get it here.
18. Egg Molds, $4–$7
19. Popcorn Popper, $19
For the popcorn lover in your life. Get it here.
20. Microwave Omelette Cooker, $15
This actually works. Get it here.
21. Flavor Infuser Water Bottle, $15
Oooooooo faaaaancy. Get it here.
23. Veggie Chopper, $47
I am not one to endorse things like this, but this one is actually excellent. Get it here.
25. Girolle Cheese Scraper, $70
Take this out for a dinner party and someone is going to think you’re some kind of wizard. It shaves a wheel of cheese (use either Tête de Moine or P’tit Basque cheese) into these delightful flowers that are way more satisfying than a slice. It’s the best. Get it here.
28. Portion Control Pasta Baskets, $9 each
Also good for those nights when you want penne and your boyfriend/family/roommate is all “waaaaah spaghetti.” Get it here.
29. Ugly Jumper Cookie Kit, $22
Probably best given to someone with a little artistic ability since this basically comes with cookie cutters, frosting, and sprinkles. But still, so clever! Get it here
30. Soup and Sandwich Ceramic Tray Duo, $30
MMMMM. Get it here
31. Chalk Board Mug, $10
Like this. Clearly I’m not suing it for astrophysics or whatever that is up there, but still. Get it here.
32. Avocado Cuber, $18
Douse in lime juice, add salt. Instant guacamole. Get it here.
33. Balcony BBQ, $98
Move right along if you live anywhere but NYC, otherwise, yeah. Get it here.
35. Sunnyside Egg Shaper
So cute for breakfast in bed! Get it here.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›