2. Sriracha Water Bottle, $8
Maybe it’s not a water bottle, maybe it holds Sriracha. Up to you. Get it here.
3. Unicorn Seasoning Shaker, $14
Really weird. Really like it. Get it here.
4. Nibble Coaster, $18
It’s not healthy to drink on an empty stomach so obviously this is a very important invention. Get it here.
5. Perfect Pat of Butter Cutter, $15
How have you lived without this. Get it here.
7. Anatomically Correct Organ Chocolates, $31
Especially ideal for a med school student, doctor, nurse, or other crazy person. Get it here.
8. Hot Dog Toaster, $18
Everyone has someone in their life obsessed with hot dogs, and that someone needs this machine. Getit here.
9. Hedgehog Toothpick Holder, $25
Cutesy classy is the new shabby chic. Did I just say that? *fart noises* Get it here.
10. Banana Slicer, $10
Kiiiiiiind of cringe inducing, but it works. Get it here.
12. Herb Keeper, $21
Anyone you buy this for has to cook you a really fresh healthy dinner. That’s a rule. Get it here.
13. Pretzel Pool Float, $24
Anything able to induce hunger when you’re in a bathing suit is doing it right. Buy it here.
14. Pineapple Corer, $6
15. Traveling Snack Bowl, $25
‘Cause it’s not OK to never be without those snaxx. Get it here.
16. Twirling Spaghetti Fork, $14
Because eating spaghetti is otherwise just impossible. Get it here.
17. The Roll N Pour, $15
Whoa. This…..I don’t even know. Get it here.
18. Egg Molds, $4–$7
19. Popcorn Popper, $19
For the popcorn lover in your life. Get it here.
20. Microwave Omelette Cooker, $15
This actually works. Get it here.
21. Flavor Infuser Water Bottle, $15
Oooooooo faaaaancy. Get it here.
23. Veggie Chopper, $47
I am not one to endorse things like this, but this one is actually excellent. Get it here.
25. Girolle Cheese Scraper, $70
Take this out for a dinner party and someone is going to think you’re some kind of wizard. It shaves a wheel of cheese (use either Tête de Moine or P’tit Basque cheese) into these delightful flowers that are way more satisfying than a slice. It’s the best. Get it here.
28. Portion Control Pasta Baskets, $9 each
Also good for those nights when you want penne and your boyfriend/family/roommate is all “waaaaah spaghetti.” Get it here.
29. Ugly Jumper Cookie Kit, $22
Probably best given to someone with a little artistic ability since this basically comes with cookie cutters, frosting, and sprinkles. But still, so clever! Get it here
31. Chalk Board Mug, $10
Like this. Clearly I’m not suing it for astrophysics or whatever that is up there, but still. Get it here.
32. Avocado Cuber, $18
Douse in lime juice, add salt. Instant guacamole. Get it here.
33. Balcony BBQ, $98
Move right along if you live anywhere but NYC, otherwise, yeah. Get it here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.