3. Unicorn Seasoning Shaker, $14
Really weird. Really like it. Get it here.
10. Banana Slicer, $10
Kiiiiiiind of cringe inducing, but it works. Get it here.
20. Microwave Omelette Cooker, $15
This actually works. Get it here.
23. Veggie Chopper, $47
I am not one to endorse things like this, but this one is actually excellent. Get it here.
25. Girolle Cheese Scraper, $70
Take this out for a dinner party and someone is going to think you’re some kind of wizard. It shaves a wheel of cheese (use either Tête de Moine or P’tit Basque cheese) into these delightful flowers that are way more satisfying than a slice. It’s the best. Get it here.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸