1. Necco has a new custom candy website.
The New England Confectionary Company that brings you wafers and V-day sweethearts also lets you customize the candies by color and size, then create three (very short) messages to put on them.
2. This is fantastic except that it’s run by a mean Puritanical robot who hates fun and funny things.
3. Fortunately the Puritanical robot is kind of stupid.
4. Because this is just fine.
5. And if you use all your most sophisticated human brain powers…
6. You can get this too!
Place your Valentine’s Day orders on the site by Jan. 31 to make sure they get to you by Feb. 14.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›