2. Kale, Cabbage & Carrot Salad With Maple Sesame Vinaigrette
3. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Christmas Salad
4. Rosemary Roasted Squash & Sauteed Mushroom Salad
6. Holiday Salad with Cranberry Apple Orange Vinaigrette
8. Winter Green Salad with Walnuts, Apples, and Parmesan-Anchovy Dressing
9. Marinated Radicchio Salad with Orange and Walnuts
10. Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese, Eggs, Pomegranate, and Marcona Almond Vinaigrette
11. Golden Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Dill, and Avocado
16. White Bean Salad With Herbs, Lemon & Artichokes
22. Warm Kale Salad With Shallots, Pine Nuts & Apples
23. Roasted Carrot And Leek Cranberry Quinoa Salad
24. Emerald Broccoli Salad
Roasted broccoli with parsley, almonds, and feta. Get the recipe.
26. Black-Eyed Pea Salad With Roasted Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese
30. Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Salad With Cranberries
32. Green Quinoa With Eggplant, Hazelnuts & Pomegranate Seeds
33. Beet Green Chopped Salad
The tahini dressing on this sounds really nice. Get the recipe.
If your salad does not contain a mandatory of-the-moment ingredient like kale, quinoa, pomegranate, or squash, it MIGHT NOT be a true “Winter Salad.” Be careful out there, and accept no substitutes.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›