2. Kale, Cabbage & Carrot Salad With Maple Sesame Vinaigrette
3. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Christmas Salad
4. Rosemary Roasted Squash & Sauteed Mushroom Salad
6. Holiday Salad with Cranberry Apple Orange Vinaigrette
8. Winter Green Salad with Walnuts, Apples, and Parmesan-Anchovy Dressing
9. Marinated Radicchio Salad with Orange and Walnuts
10. Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese, Eggs, Pomegranate, and Marcona Almond Vinaigrette
11. Golden Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Dill, and Avocado
16. White Bean Salad With Herbs, Lemon & Artichokes
22. Warm Kale Salad With Shallots, Pine Nuts & Apples
23. Roasted Carrot And Leek Cranberry Quinoa Salad
24. Emerald Broccoli Salad
Roasted broccoli with parsley, almonds, and feta. Get the recipe.
26. Black-Eyed Pea Salad With Roasted Butternut Squash & Goat Cheese
30. Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Salad With Cranberries
32. Green Quinoa With Eggplant, Hazelnuts & Pomegranate Seeds
33. Beet Green Chopped Salad
The tahini dressing on this sounds really nice. Get the recipe.
If your salad does not contain a mandatory of-the-moment ingredient like kale, quinoa, pomegranate, or squash, it MIGHT NOT be a true “Winter Salad.” Be careful out there, and accept no substitutes.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.