2. Pan-Roasted Salmon with Collards and Radish Raita
5. Rosemary Swordfish Skewers with Sweet Pepper Salad
14. Whole-Grain Pasta With Mushrooms, Asparagus and Favas
20. Grilled Pork Cutlets with Watermelon-Cucumber Salad
22. Easy Weeknight Pork Chops With Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Listen up, heros: To keep this healthy you gotta keep the portion sizes reasonable for the mac and cheese (1.5 cups max) and the pork (no bigger than the size of your fist). Get the recipe.
29. Asian Lettuce Wraps for Almost Meatless Potluck
30. Crisped Brown Rice with Beef, Vegetables, and Eggs
32. Warm Citrusy Millet Salad with Roasted Fennel and Kalamata Olives
38. Chile Shrimp with Butter Beans and Lemony Couscous
40. Bruschetta With Chard or Spinach, Poached Egg and Dukkah
42. Cauliflower and Red Onion Tacos With Cotija Cheese
43. Lavash Pizza With Greens, Baby Broccoli and Mushrooms
44. Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Crustless Quiche
47. Wild Rice Porridge with Cardamom, Pecan, and Pear Recipe
48. Roast Chicken Breasts with Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes, and Paprika with Sauteed Spinach and Greek Yogurt
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️