…with roasted pumpkin seeds in it.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scatter pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, mix together. Bake for about 7 minutes, until light brown and crispy.
and sandwich it between two of these homemade Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts with Maple Glaze.
3. Bake a pumpkin quinoa breakfast casserole,
5. Consider including pumpkin eggnog in that smoothie.
(This goes in your coffee)
7. Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes
can be improved by a coating of pumpkin frosting.
should have pumpkin cream cheese on them.
12. On the other hand, Pumpkin Feta Muffins need no topping.
13. Neither do Pumpkin Donuts.
14. Pumpkin French Toast
15. is probably even better when you use pumpkin challah.
16. Baked Eggs with Pumpkin Puree, Goat Cheese, and Basil is a very nutritious and complete meal.
No recipe, but you can read about who’s responsible for this creation over at Serious Eats