11. Bacon-Wrapped Apricots Stuffed with Pistachio and Mozzarella
14. Turkish Spiced Meatballs with Pomegranate Yogurt Sauce
19. Meatballs Sliders
Ok so this isn’t one bite either, but it is the best meatball recipe around. Get the recipe at Bon Appetit
22. Homemade Bratwurst Bites with Beer and Horseradish Mustard
25. Wild Mushroom Ragoût on Crispy Polenta with Comte Cheese
26. Cauliflower Feta Fritters with Pomegranate
39. Baccalà Mantecato (Grilled Polenta with Dried Cod Mousse)
40. Mini Baked Potatoes with Aioli and Pimientos Recipe
41. Asian Pear Tartlets with a Spiced Port Reduction
46. Mediterranean Rice Balls
Get the recipe from Lucullian Delights. These are also gluten free.
58. Super BLT Bites on Sourdough with Tarragon Mayonnaise
65. Mini Soup Spoons
Remember that most soups can be made into appetizers if you get a set of those cute mini spoons. Get the recipe fro Bengali Shrimp Malai Curry from My Fancy Pantry
66. Cracker Spoons with Creamy Pimento Cheese
This isn’t ONE bite but like, woah. Get the recipe from Southern Living
70. Soup Dumplings (Xiao Long Bao)
74. Grilled (or Broiled) Oysters with Sriracha-Lime Butter
75. Chive Blini with Creme Fraiche, Quail Eggs, and Tarragon
78. Fried Mozzarella
A href=http://www.marthastewart.com/326849/fried-mozzarella>Get the recipe from Martha Stewart
90. Roasted Potato Stacks
93. Spanish Tortilla with Broccoli, Chorizo, and Onion
97. Baby Chick Deviled Eggs
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.