2. You over-under all of your cords.
From iPhone chargers to hair straighteners, you always try to practice your skills and keep everything organized.
3. You can spot a jump cut in a heartbeat.
5. Every time you watch a TV news segment you refer to it as the A, B, C, D, or E block
8. You judge a news station’s ethics.
Would you let the Mobile Leprechaun air?
10. Hot keys are your best friend.
Whether it is command X or control X, you love that you don’t have to go through the menus. This saves time before deadlines.
17. You love a photographer who matches the words with images.
18. You have to contain yourself on the sidelines since you can’t show your emotions or team spirit.
19. Also, you have to choose colors that do not represent the sports teams you are covering.
Pink is always a safe color.
20. You are good at looking at your surroundings while on the job
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸