1. Part of you was upset that “This is 40” ruined the plot for everyone else
However, we did feel the same way as the little girl when it ended.
2. You never look at these numbers the same way
You probably don’t want to help your niece with her math homework for this reason. You might react like Hurley at the mental hospital.
4. You expect to see a Dharma Initiative sign on every khaki jumpsuit you see.
6. If you had to choose a car from the 1960s you would choose a blue Volkswagen van
7. You never want to fly on a plane with the flight number 815 or 316
You are just glad Oceanic is a fake airline.
8. You are afraid to fly on a plane with a prisoner in transport
9. When you hear of Oasis, you think of Drive Shaft
Charlie and Liam Pace was modeled after Noel and Liam Gallagher. Those two brothers never fought so much. This was modeled after Rock ‘n’ Roll Star
10. If fly from Sydney to LA you will probably choose a connecting flight to San Francisco in between
11. You secretly want to eat at a Mr. Cluck’s
The predecessor to Los Pollos Hermanos of TV show chicken restaurants
13. If you go to Hawaii, you want to see where everything was filmed
14. There will never be a better looking doctor than Jack Shepard
All of the fighting over McDreamy and McSteamy was ridiculous.
15. Everytime you see a polar bear, you think of the Dharma Initiative
16. This guy played a con man
He was a guest star on Yo Gabba Gabba. Farmer Josh also played guitar while driving a flying car as well. That never happened on Lost.
18. When you hear Buddy Holly’s “Everyday” you think of the night John Locke was born
19. It’s the only reason why you love philosophy
This John Locke was the original one. The episode “Tabula Rosa” was named after his theory that everyone is born with a blank slate.
20. “Catch a Falling Star” makes you think of Claire and Aaron
Sorry The Princess Diaries
22. You feel bad for your friend named Ben
Well, you probably didn’t like the character.
23. You need to go back to the island
Or at least have a Lost marathon
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.