2. Or maybe some puff-pastry intestines.
Click here for intestines recipe.
4. You might need some mini sausage fingers to go with that hand…
Click here for the cocktail fingers.
5. Each guest can get their own brain with individual brain cupcakes!
Click here for mini brain cupcake recipe.
6. What better way to serve cheese and crackers than off of a severed head?
Click here for the cheesy head recipe.
7. You might want to wash it all down with a bloody brain shot.
Click here for bloody shot recipe.
8. Or some boozy zombie punch.
Click here for zombie punch recipe
9. How about some cute zombie cake pops for the kiddies?! (But maybe let’s not let them watch the show…come on now.)
Click here for zombie cake pops.
10. Or you could just dedicate an entire cake to Daryl Dixon because he is BY FAR the best character and deserves to be devoured on a cake.
I love you Daryl <3 Never die
11. And don’t forget to dress up as your favorite Season 3 character.
12. Or turn yourself or your pet into a zombie! Then print out the pictures and use them as decorations.
Click here to zombify yourself.