1. People insist on knowing why you’ve chosen not to drink.
2. They will not be satisfied with ‘I just don’t want to.’
3. In fact, unless it’s for medical or religious reasons, they generally lack understanding.
4. The soft drink served at parties and events is always orange juice.
5. This also means everyone there knows you’re not drinking.
6. You become secret agent like – for example, if you order a lemonade, no one knows it hasn’t got vodka in it.
7. Parties are seriously boring unless you’re drunk.
8. People often ask you ‘but how do you get off with people?’
9. Sometimes people assume you just don’t like going out at all.
12. When a BuzzFeed quiz asks what your favourite drink or hangover food is, you lie.
14. You never wake up hung-over, and you can always remember the night before.
16. People make you into a project and say things like ‘do you want me to help you get drunk?’
17. If you’re a girl, people secretly wonder if you’re pregnant.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›