1. People insist on knowing why you’ve chosen not to drink.
3. In fact, unless it’s for medical or religious reasons, they generally lack understanding.
4. The soft drink served at parties and events is always orange juice.
5. This also means everyone there knows you’re not drinking.
6. You become secret agent like – for example, if you order a lemonade, no one knows it hasn’t got vodka in it.
7. Parties are seriously boring unless you’re drunk.
12. When a BuzzFeed quiz asks what your favourite drink or hangover food is, you lie.