1. People insist on knowing why you’ve chosen not to drink.
3. In fact, unless it’s for medical or religious reasons, they generally lack understanding.
4. The soft drink served at parties and events is always orange juice.
5. This also means everyone there knows you’re not drinking.
6. You become secret agent like – for example, if you order a lemonade, no one knows it hasn’t got vodka in it.
7. Parties are seriously boring unless you’re drunk.
12. When a BuzzFeed quiz asks what your favourite drink or hangover food is, you lie.
14. You never wake up hung-over, and you can always remember the night before.
16. People make you into a project and say things like ‘do you want me to help you get drunk?’
17. If you’re a girl, people secretly wonder if you’re pregnant.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.