1. People insist on knowing why you’ve chosen not to drink.
3. In fact, unless it’s for medical or religious reasons, they generally lack understanding.
4. The soft drink served at parties and events is always orange juice.
5. This also means everyone there knows you’re not drinking.
6. You become secret agent like – for example, if you order a lemonade, no one knows it hasn’t got vodka in it.
7. Parties are seriously boring unless you’re drunk.
12. When a BuzzFeed quiz asks what your favourite drink or hangover food is, you lie.
14. You never wake up hung-over, and you can always remember the night before.
16. People make you into a project and say things like ‘do you want me to help you get drunk?’
17. If you’re a girl, people secretly wonder if you’re pregnant.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›