1. Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
2. Christy Turlington & Edward Burns
3. Alexi Ashe & Seth Meyers
4. Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger
5. John Molner & Katie Couric
6. Jay Z & Beyoncé
7. Edward Norton & Shauna Robertson
8. Sarah Silverman & Michael Sheen
9. Scott Campbell & Lake Bell
10. David Beckham & Victoria Beckham
11. Jared Kushner & Ivanka Trump
12. Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield
13. Alexis Stoudemire & Amar’e Stoudemire
14. Gisele & Tom Brady
15. Chrissy Teigen & John Legend
16. Todd Spiewak & Jim Parsons
17. ASAP Rocky & Chanel Iman
18. Darren Le Gallo & Amy Adams
An earlier edition of this post misidentified Ryan Reynolds as Ryan Gosling and Edward Burns as Edward Norton. The editor of this post did not have her coffee this morning.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.