1. If you have nothing else to do right now or you just really love Paul, feel free to join me on this journey.
2. Imagine, for a few minutes or hours (days even), what the world would be like with multiple Paul Rudds.
3. Like, at least 30,000 Paul Rudds, with these glasses, walking around everywhere.
Or as many places as 30,000 people can walk at once.
4. Like this, but all over the world and not so many in Florida.
5. How nice would it be that a tiny and very exclusive percentage of the population get to wake up to this face every morning!?
6. I mean when it comes down to it, we all just want someone who can make us laugh all hours of the day, without fail. You know what I mean?
7. Everyone needs someone who loves to dance and someone who would never embarrass you at a wedding or family event.
8. A man who loves white wine as much as you do.
Riesling is seriously underrated.
9. Not to mention any and all types of food.
12. He’s comfortable with his body and there’s a lot of insecurity on this Earth. Lots of Pauls could help with that.
13. If more people shared his philosophical views on life, we would literally be stress-free.
Just like that. We wouldn’t even need quotes about lemons anymore.
14. He doesn’t try to hide the fact that he secretly loves hardcore pop music, so no one else should either.
15. There’s never a dull moment with this dude. Can you even imagine a work place with like 3 of him?
16. Intimacy is his strongest suit, clearly, and who doesn’t love to get intimate? Or be carried to the couch in a romantic or non-romantic way for that matter?
17. I mean, look at him in this type of underwear.
Men everywhere would be buying these things if all Pauls wore them.
18. Health is a top priority for this guy and that’s important to the privileged few who get to date his clones.
19. Look how strong he is. Just look. He’s almost winning this arm wrestling match.
20. The Pauls would totally go balls to the wall on Halloween and you would really appreciate that about them.
21. Numerous Pauls means more men who are upfront about their emotions. “It’s OK to talk about your feelings” Pauls of the world would say.
22. There is no other man who can play instruments without actually playing instruments this well.
Just think of all the unheard musicians we’d be surrounded by, such beautiful and quiet music.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›