1. So you have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease….
… Maybe it came as a surprise to you.
Or perhaps it came as a sigh of relief after feeling like this…
3. Initially you may feel positive
after all..how bad could it be??
4. But eventually your positivity wears down
Because avoiding gluten isn’t as easy as you thought
6. And this…
Because finding nice food to eat may be a little hard at first
8. So you try your best to explain it to them
9. They may react a little like this..
“Oh it isn’t that bad! You have heaps of gluten-free food to eat thanks to fad diets!”
10. Or perhaps like this..
“…are you serious! I would not be able to go without eating gluten, that’s way too hard!”
12. Life may look a little different to you from now on..
and it may seem like everyone around you is doing this
14. For instance, You will always have a special bond with other Gluten-free people you meet
15. You will never again have to deal with a fast food hangover
or the disappointment when you realize that fast food isn’t as great as you remember.