1. 1. You live in the USA don’t you?
2. 2. It helps build bonds with your co-workers
3. 3. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world
4. 4. Most likely your employees will be watching it anyway- or taking a 90 minute “lunch break”
5. 5. It is a great way to unify not only your co-workers but your company with the rest of the world!
6. 6. It is a great excuse to represent your country and wear red white & blue to work!
7. 7. You can avoid everyone getting “sick” and leaving for the day
8. 8. It is a great global conversation topic!
9. 9.It is the perfect excuse to have an afternoon brew!
10. 10. The world cup only happens every four years
11. And if all that wasn’t enough to convince you…you have permission from the coach
12. So go cheer on your country with your co-workers and let’s go USA!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈