We all love hockey for our own reasons. Whether you grew up cheering on your team or found the fast-paced sport later in life, I think we can all agree that player attractiveness only adds to the experience. The New York Rangers have really embraced this idea for the 2013/2014 season.
2. Let’s start with the obvious. The King Of New York - Henrik Lundqvist.
Google “Hottest Man in Hockey” and you’re bound to come across some photos of Hank. If you have to ask “Why?” I hope your insurance covers the corrective lenses you obviously require.
(He also has a twin. Lord help us all.)
3. But Hank isn’t the only one with eyes that could stop a puck. Meet Taylor Pyatt and Dan Girardi.
Aaand my hands are in my pants. This is awkward. Let’s just agree to take a minute and meet back here…
4. Are you more interested in lips that you thought only existed in explicitly descriptive fan-fiction? Please enjoy John Moore’s mouth area.
I honestly don’t care if he wants to lick my toes or bite my earlobes, if it involves his mouth it’s allowed.
5. Do you prefer your beautiful men to be tall? THE RANGERS HAVE YOUR BACK!
Staaaahp Brian Boyle! This stunning man is 6’7”. And that’s without skates. swoon
6. Are short men more your type? FRET NOT! RANGERS TO THE RESCUE!
Mats Zuccarello? More like Mats ZuccaHELLOOOOOOO am I right? Heh. Heh. At 5’7” he can fulfill all your Hobbit-related fantasies.
7. Now, in addition to *swoooon*, the Rangers also seem to have taken great care in covering ‘adorable’ as well.
THESE ARE THE SMILES YOU COULD WAKE UP TO EVERY DAY.
Just imagine, whenever they have a good game you’ll be blessed with these grins (and celebratory sex, right?) Unf.
9. Wavy hair fan? Chris Kreider.
10. Facial hair fan? Rick Nash.
11. Blond hair fan? Carl Hagelin.
SO MANY OPTIONS.
STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CHOOSE!