1. This happily-married couple’s grandchildren decided to treat “Nina” and “Gramps” to a photo shoot inspired by Pixar’s Up to celebrate their 61st anniversary.
3. Granddaughter Lauren Wells writes, “They have been married 61 years, have never taken their rings off, remain the best of friends, and have just one picture from their wedding day – their photographer stood them up!”
7. “On a personal level, us grandkids (they are my husband’s grandparents) thought an anniversary shoot would be the perfect holiday present for them, and that they would cherish photos of the two of them.”
Ellie Hall is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, D.C.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.