And so, we "resume the struggle". MT “@IanMcKellen: Magneto & Prof X in Montreal, Estragon & Vladimir on Broadway in Fall.”
1. Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen’s friendship is the best friendship in the world.
3. But in real life, they’re so close that Sir Patrick asked Sir Ian to officiate his recent wedding.
5. They’re currently rehearsing for revivals of No Man’s Land and Waiting for Godot, which will open on Broadway in October for a limited 14-week run.
7. They seem to be having lots of fun in the city when they’re not rehearsing.
11. Their decades-old friendship has survived countless trials, such as ’90s fashion…
12. Questionable facial hair decisions…
13. And even sharing a dressing room (during the 2009 West End revival of Waiting for Godot).
14. They may be international celebrities, but their friendship is surprisingly normal.
15. They cook for each other.
16. They travel together.
17. They take creepshots of each other.
18. They upload potentially embarrassing photos, like this one of Patrick Stewart during the filming of X-Men 2 in Vancouver in 2002.