1. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Stark.
“Arsenal too, are a classic case of cataclysm… the motto is clearly a dig at their ‘next season we’ll win!’ mentality.”
2. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Lannister.
“The motto is once again a play on their over-reliance on a never-ending bankroll.”
3. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Targaryen.
“The motto is a playful attempt to make fun of Liverpool’s obsession with their history (and subsequently their claim to success).”
4. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Tyrell.
“The Tyrells, like the Lannisters are also ruthless, though subtle. We think this is similar of Man City who try to weasel their way into power without attracting too much hatred.”
5. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Baratheon.
“The motto is a direct comment on the deceitfulness often accused of Man United.”
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›