1. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Stark.
“Arsenal too, are a classic case of cataclysm… the motto is clearly a dig at their ‘next season we’ll win!’ mentality.”
2. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Lannister.
“The motto is once again a play on their over-reliance on a never-ending bankroll.”
3. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Targaryen.
“The motto is a playful attempt to make fun of Liverpool’s obsession with their history (and subsequently their claim to success).”
4. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Tyrell.
“The Tyrells, like the Lannisters are also ruthless, though subtle. We think this is similar of Man City who try to weasel their way into power without attracting too much hatred.”
5. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Baratheon.
“The motto is a direct comment on the deceitfulness often accused of Man United.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".