1. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Stark.
“Arsenal too, are a classic case of cataclysm… the motto is clearly a dig at their ‘next season we’ll win!’ mentality.”
2. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Lannister.
“The motto is once again a play on their over-reliance on a never-ending bankroll.”
3. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Targaryen.
“The motto is a playful attempt to make fun of Liverpool’s obsession with their history (and subsequently their claim to success).”
4. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Tyrell.
“The Tyrells, like the Lannisters are also ruthless, though subtle. We think this is similar of Man City who try to weasel their way into power without attracting too much hatred.”
5. Game of Thrones counterpart: House Baratheon.
“The motto is a direct comment on the deceitfulness often accused of Man United.”
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›