1. This is Steven Moffat, Doctor Who lead writer and executive producer and co-creator of Sherlock.
7. He creates amazing characters that you grow to love and cherish, and then…
9. What’s more, he FINDS IT WITHIN HIMSELF TO JOKE ABOUT THE PAIN THAT HE WILL CAUSE.
10. So the Sherlock and Doctor Who fandoms pretty much feel like this all the time.
11. Besides killing characters, his favorite thing to do is cause fans to spend hours online researching obscure theories about his shows.
12. What’s more, he freely and happily lies about his (probably nefarious) intentions and plans for his shows.
13. AND HE ENJOYS HIS LIES. HE LAUGHS AT THE FANDOMS FROM ATOP HIS THRONE OF LIES.
14. And the ABSOLUTE WORST is when people ask him about it! He taunts! He trolls!
15. Oh, yeah, and he’s pretty much admitted that he doesn’t have a heart.
16. Moffat enjoys toying with the emotions of his fans.
“Yep we’re gonna need a new one”.
19. Which makes it all the more annoying when he does amazingly unexpected and wonderful things.
20. No matter how much you fight it, you know that he owns your soul.
21. You slowly come to terms with the fact that you’re entirely in his power.
25. There’s nothing you can do but sit back and watch and hope for the best.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›