1. Let’s start with the obvious. He’s insanely good looking in period clothes.
2. He looks dashing rowing you across the lake at sunset.
4. He speaks multiple languages* because of course he does.
*Let’s be honest, he could be reciting his grocery list as long as it’s in French.
7. Don’t believe us? What other celebrity would bring soup to a red carpet journalist? NONE.
8. He puts the happiness of ladies above his own.
9. And he’s not above sweeping a maiden off her feet.
10. Tom definitely knows how to wield his sword…and he’s pretty good with a blade too.
11. He sheds light on important charities, like helping children through Unicef.
12. Which means he’s great around children. In case your ovaries were still intact.
13. He’s got the necessary witty repartee down to an art.
14. But most importantly, he knows what’s up when it comes to love.
15. In conclusion, it’s all mathematical:
Therefore, Tom Hiddleston is an actual living Disney Prince.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›