1. Dear Charlie,
You’re a passionate man and a wonderful, wonderful dancer.
2. Sometimes that passion makes you sweat profusely…
3. But I’m totally fine with it, because you really understand what I’m going through right now.
4. You make bold fashion choices, which I appreciate…
5. And your culinary taste is unparalleled.
6. (Even if that means your teeth fall out really easily)
7. You are an artist and a poet…
8. …and yet, I also feel like you could protect me from danger.
11. And did I mention you look great in costume?
17. But I give you my blessing, as she does seem pretty chill.
18. So I’ll just keep loving you from afar. Adieu, my little green man, until we meet again.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.