1. The whole “coming out” process
Having to decide if this person is trustworthy/close enough, planning the perfect timing, the realization that this knowledge may cause this person to leave forever…
(And when in the world is the right time to tell someone who you’re dating?!?)
2. Constantly having to answer “so you have multiple personalities?”
Fun fact: The origin of this fallacy is because schizo = split….from reality, not actual personalities (that disorder is DID: Disassociative Identity Disorder)
3. Having to frequently double check if anyone else hears that music playing
Or worse, being alone and having no clue.
4. Not being able to watch any scary movies
Trust me, I’m no fun after a night of horror flicks
5. Or being punished even if you stick with things as tame as Lifetime
Why do the trailers for scary movies have to be that scary too???
6. Stupid audio triggers like fans or dishwashers
I seriously shouldn’t be annoyed by voices for hours for wanting to be cool in the summer or wanting something to eat off of.
7. SO MANY PILLS…
ALL THE TIME.
8. Hearing the “dangers of psychiatric drugs” constantly
while knowing they probably saved your life
9. Or worse, seeing people claim magic “cures”
Or even WORSE saying you can just pray it out. Cool, I guess I just don’t believe in God enough to make my brain disappear overnight.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›