2. “Egypt on the waterfront,” has a completely different geographical meaning
3. You believe this is appropriate New Years Day attire
4. You can spell Schuylkill, Manayunk, and Conshohocken without hesitation
12. Your grammer is constantly corrected because you say, “down the shore.”
14. You know SEPTA is a form of transportation and not a venereal disease
20. You suffer from a slight inferiority complex since you’re stuck between NYC and DC
23. You couldn’t be more tired of the Fresh Prince theme song
24. This is the only acceptable form of bullying
Broad Street Bullies
27. You’re aware people believe the Main Line is like this.
28. But know that it’s really more like this
30. When throwing a party you make sure to have time to go to BOTH the state liquor store and beer distributor
31. You include Tastykakes as part of a well balanced breakfast
32. This voice has lead to equal amounts of joy and frustration
We love you Merrill
35. You know who really ended the Cold War
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈