3. 3. Although it won’t matter, you’re not above going alone
4. 4. Next you make the crucial decision of where to go
At this point you’ve already surrendered to the calories, so they better be MINDBLOWING.
5. 5. And annoy whatever poor (and semi-creepy) soul is working at that hour
6. 6. You order one of everything. Because you need it, really.
7. 7. Then pay the bill…
Which will hurt worse tomorrow..
8. 8. You impatiently wait in line while the food cooks
9. 9. You accidentally (or blatantly) use too much of the hot sauce they warned you about
10. 10. But still manage to ravage through every delicious bite
OMG OMG OMG
11. 11. You have a moment of celebratory reflection
“That was absolutely the best meal I’ve ever eaten…EVER.”
12. 12. Get home and pass out immediately
14. 14. Quickly replay the way the evening unfolded
Oh no, did that really happen?! It wasn’t that bad, right?
16. 16. Drink a gallon of water
WATER IS MAGICAL
17. 17. Ponder the gym…
The thought is excruciating
18. 18. Quickly dismiss that idea
There’s absolutely no way.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›