1. You decided to major in Psych because you didn’t know what else to study…
4. Part of you was ready to change major but then a fellow psych student convinced you to stick it out.
5. You had to explain this to just about everyone.
6. Social psychology was your favorite class but made you realize that everything we think as individuals is influenced by society.
7. When you learned about disorders you felt like you had all of them.
9. Your relationships suffered because of it.
10. You’ve spent hours debating this with your physical sciences friends.
11. You get this:
12. and this:
13. You knew all along that you’d either have to go for a PhD or this would happen:
14. But at the end of the day…
…it was AWESOME!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.