1. You decided to major in Psych because you didn’t know what else to study…
4. Part of you was ready to change major but then a fellow psych student convinced you to stick it out.
5. You had to explain this to just about everyone.
6. Social psychology was your favorite class but made you realize that everything we think as individuals is influenced by society.
7. When you learned about disorders you felt like you had all of them.
9. Your relationships suffered because of it.
10. You’ve spent hours debating this with your physical sciences friends.
11. You get this:
12. and this:
13. You knew all along that you’d either have to go for a PhD or this would happen:
14. But at the end of the day…
…it was AWESOME!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.