1. You decided to major in Psych because you didn’t know what else to study…
4. Part of you was ready to change major but then a fellow psych student convinced you to stick it out.
5. You had to explain this to just about everyone.
6. Social psychology was your favorite class but made you realize that everything we think as individuals is influenced by society.
7. When you learned about disorders you felt like you had all of them.
9. Your relationships suffered because of it.
10. You’ve spent hours debating this with your physical sciences friends.
11. You get this:
12. and this:
13. You knew all along that you’d either have to go for a PhD or this would happen:
14. But at the end of the day…
…it was AWESOME!
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›