Using fresh white peach puree and delicately sweet prosecco, pour up a pitcher of authentic bellinis!
2. Shaved Summer Squash Salad
Toss raw, shaved yellow squash with golden squash blossoms and salty ricotta salata cheese with a light dressing of lemon and olive oil.
3. Summer Squash Soup
This soup, along with the country ham & goat cheese crostini is excellent as is. But we even like it chilled the next day, making it an excellent soup to take along for lunch.
4. Baked Frittata with Green Peppers and Yogurt
Perfumed with Iranian spices like saffron, this frittata makes an easy and elegant weeknight dinner. Toss together a simple green salad while it bakes.
5. Swiss Chard & Ricotta Tortelli
Stuff fresh pasta with earthy greens and milky ricotta, then toss in a simple butter & parmesan sauce.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.