1. Watermelon Lemonade
There’s only a few more weeks left to get the lemonade stand going. Make yours extra special with juicy sweet watermelon!
2. Watermelon Gazpacho
What could be easier than simply giving a rough chop to summer’s best offerings, and tossing into the blender for a spicy, sweet and savory soup?
3. Tomato & Watermelon Salad
Cube ripe melon and assemble with tomatoes, cucumbers & avocados into a gorgeous mosaic of a summer salad!
4. Sauteed Watermelon with Honey & Mint
An excellent appetizer or tapas night addition, we also love this sweet dish with a drizzle of yogurt for breakfast.
5. Grilled Grouper with Watermelon Salsa
For last minute guests, nothing is faster than fish. Mix the salsa prior to grilling so that the flavors have time to meld.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›