1. Summer Vegetable Frittata
Filled with zucchini, chard and plenty of herbs, we particularly like to make this eggy bake whenever we have any leftover veggies or greens lying around that need a little revitalization.
2. Swiss Chard with Poached Egg Salad
Give chard the Caesar treatment! Because of it’s heartier nature, it holds up well (and even gets a little better) if you choose to carry it in your lunch box.
3. Rainbow Chard with Lemon, Fennel & Parmigiano
With instructions to prep ahead, these greens are great for summer-into-fall transition dinner parties!
4. Beans & Greens Tacos with Goat Cheese
With this vegetarian recipe, dinner is ready in 20 minutes (or less)!
5. Gnudi with Lemon-Thyme Butter and Breadcrumbs
Though it may sound complicated, putting these gnudi together is even easier than a dinner of meatballs and marinara. And since they freeze well, dinner could be ready in the amount of time it takes to boil water!
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.