2. Salad with Grilled Radicchio & Knob Onions
Grilling tames radicchio’s bitterness, making for a robust spring salad with charred spring onions and a sherry vinaigrette.
3. Argentine Grilled Tri-Tip
Recreate the intense flavor of Argentine beef raised on the Pampas with a grass-fed tri-tip grilled to luscious medium rare.
Serve your perfectly grilled beef with a bowl of piquant chimichurri sauce. It’s bright, bitter & spicy notes are a perfect foil for steak’s juicy, fatty, charred unctuousness.
5. Roasted Potatoes on the Grill
Rosemary-garlic potatoes, roasted right on the grill, pick up a bit of smoky steak perfume, all the better for soaking up any stray juices on your plate.
6. Alfajores de Dulce de Leche (Caramel Sandwich Cookies)
Save a little room to nibble on a plate of decadent alfajores. The secret to these tender and crumbly butter cookies is cornstarch in the dough. Sandwich them with dulce de leche and roll the edges in coconut for a final flourish!
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.