1. Pumpkin Season… It’s that time of year that we used to call fall or autumn
You know, the trees… the leaves change color and then drop to the ground and then you jump in the leaves?
2. It’s also the time of year to be eating this lovely pumpkin pie
4. It starts innocently enough… You walk into Starbucks and you are all like, “OMG… PSL… YOLO”
6. You take your first sip of the season and you lose it
7. The next time you head to your local grocer, it feels like a carnival of pumpkin
14. And pumpkin products show up everywhere
20. Suddenly, you can no longer tolerate all of this pumpkin business
It’s too much.
21. But, before you know it… its all been replaced by peppermint, gingerbread and eggnog
27. All you wanted was a little pumpkin moderation… not no pumpkin at all
28. Then it hits you… these pumpkin products don’t have to be seasonal
Firstly, pumpkin often is canned. Second, a lot of these products don’t even include pumpkin, but the spices that usually accompany pumpkin in a pie. Finally, a lot more use artificial flavors… are there seasons in the food flavor lab? No!