3. The time Donnie Iris did a plumbing commercial
7. The time somebody decided to pack his or her Terrible Towel before they left for vacation
Don’t leave home without it.
13. The time the Pittsburgh Zoo offered $5 off admission if you had a mullet
20. The time Bill Mazeroski won the 1960 World Series
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.