14. The Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
This product is actually reviewed pretty positively and (just between you and me) seems pretty awesome.
Also, I’d rather invest that $20 towards donuts.
13. The Voice Activated R2-D2
The future (or distant past) is real, people.
12. The Lacquered Rose Dipped in Gold
Looking for the unique gift that says, “I’m tired of sending you flowers every time I screw up.”? Well, why not send her a flower that’s been preserved and covered in gold?
11. The Sippy Wine Glass
It’s perfect for when you’ve had enough wine for you to be lying on the floor in the fetal position and still want to look somewhat civilized going for more.
10. The Universal Cell Phone Charger and Disinfector
Germophobes rejoice, you no longer have to worry about your phone being dirty if you trust that the blue light is actually killing the microbes on your mobile device.
9. The Talking Dog Collar
Can’t wait for the technology that gave Dug a voice in the movie Up? Want to confuse your dog without having to get out of your chair? Want to add technology to your dog-based marriage proposal?
You’re in luck!
8. The Mademoiselle Floor Lamp
You bought the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story, but you really want to up your anatomical lighting game. Well, why not a decapitated french woman for your living room?
7. The Ultrasonic Barking Dog Deterrent
Buy it for the dog deterrent capabilities, keep it for the confused looks on the faces of your favorite backyard birds.
6. The Looq Remote Shutter
Imagine what the Bradley Cooper/Ellen Degeneres Oscar Selfie could have been like. IMAGINE!
5. The Skel-E-Gnome Family
Does the standard garden gnome seem too tame for you? Replace it with a skeleton version. It’s guaranteed to bring some cheer to your garden.
4. The Mounted Squirrel Head
Love taxidermy but you live in a small space and can’t stand the idea of sport hunting? Well, I’ve found you the perfect thing!
3. The GuitDoorbell
Nothing says “I don’t know what to get you anymore” quite like a guitar that you mount above a door for no real reason.
“I know you love music!”
2. The Zombie of Montclaire Moors Statue
It’s the perfect accessory for any haunted Montclair, New Jersey home.
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›