In case you didn’t know, Sept. 18 is National Cheeseburger Day.
That’s right, a holiday just for ground meat, cheese, and a bun!
1. You could visit your favorite local burger restaurant.
Find this guy at Roy’s All Steak Hamburgers in Auburn, Maine.
4. You could eat these In-N-Out cheeseburgers.
9. Maybe a Whopper is more your style.
You could even have both a Whopper and a Big Mac. It is National Cheeseburger Day, after all!
10. You could watch the great film Good Burger.
Starring Kenan and Kel!
11. Obviously, you should wear your finest cheeseburger outfit.
How about an excellent cheeseburger hat?
12. You could try a cheeseburger pizza.
Only 288 calories per slice!
14. Or, if you are vegetarian, you could make a veggie cheeseburger.
Just make sure there is cheese on that burger!
15. You could debate the best kind of cheese to put on a cheeseburger.
Imagine all the toppings you could choose!
Who doesn’t want a cheeseburger on a donut bun?
17. You could have a cookout.
Go ahead, invite everyone you know. It’s only National Cheeseburger Day once a year.
18. And you could listen to Jimmy Buffett.
You could listen to other music as well