1. All of your friends are now long-distance runners
5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Whole Marathon? What ever happened to a leisurely stroll through the park?
2. Images of pretty blooming trees are as plentiful as your sneezes from said trees
3. There will be a lot of pastel pride
Shirts, nails, hair, shorts, fashion statements of all kinds showing your #PastelPride.
4. There will be more than a few people complaining about allergies
5. Baseball is back and your sport fan friends are all optimistic
Even Cubs fans have hope!
6. Speaking of sports, with playoffs on the horizon, basketball memes will be plentiful
8. Politicians will be making their final pushes before their respective primaries
9. Everyone will be posting about doing their favorite summertime activities
Whether they do the activities again while it’s still warm is an open question
10. Coincidentally, there will be those desperately looking for an activity partner
11. There will be bachelor, bachelorette, engagement and wedding photos all over
Welcome to wedding season.
12. There will be pictures of flowers, lots of pictures of flowers
13. That guy you knew from college who moved to New Zealand will be making a big deal about it being autumn
You never liked that guy anyways.
14. And your friends up north will just be bitter
It’s a hard knock life…
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›